[NSRCA-discussion] FAI Judges for finals at the Nats

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 14:31:24 AKDT 2008

I thought there was someplace that one could just sign-up to be a judge. I'd
have to check back on my registration form. I know that there have been
judges in the past that have just judged the FAI finals. Adding the
semifinalists to the Masters and dedicated judges could help if there are
any shortages of judges during the finals.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com