[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 18:25:41 AKDT 2008

Good try.  I got a trailer.
--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Jay Marshall" <lightfoot at sc.rr.com>

It’s in your car

Jay Marshall
-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of vicenterc at comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 8:43 AM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Fuel

Something that my wife has not realized.  When I fly my electric version, I come back home and she still smell the oil and always ask me to go a take a shower.  I told her that is not possible because I flew electric only.  I didn't help anybody flying glow because I was alone.  It was too windy.  Please explain......

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Joe Lachowski <jlachow at hotmail.com>
Not to mention  the potential increased Cancer risk from getting fuel and oil on your hands etc. Oh yeah, your clothes are apt to get dirtier too.<g>