[NSRCA-discussion] triangulation trimming

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 18:27:49 AKDT 2008

Hi Jerry,

>From the edge of the wing tube.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Budd Engineering <jerry at buddengineering.com>
Vicente,

When you say your CG is 3/4" ahead of the wing tube, are you referencing from the center of the tube, or from the front edge of the wing tube?  There's quite a difference between the two reference points on the Abbra due to the size of the tube.

Thx, Jerry

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com
http://www.buddengineering.com