[NSRCA-discussion] Better connection on Iota 55 power supply

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 03:53:24 AKDT 2008

With the power poles is it necessary to buy that crimp tool for them? The connectors are reasonable but the crimp tool seams pricey for a few times of use.

Stuart Chale <schale at optonline.net> wrote:  I'll agree on the RIGrunner. I have the small one and converted all of
my plugs to powerpoles. I have it so that I can easily either use my
Iota power supply to run two TP chargers or flip it over to be run from
a 12 volt battery at the field. Much better that alligator clips
attached to metal bars coming out from the Iota. I did that initially
as well.

Stuart