[NSRCA-discussion] Better connection on Iota 55 power supply

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 19 03:56:45 AKDT 2008

You can use a cheaper crimp tool that is adequate.

From: brian young <brian_w_young at yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 04:53:19
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Better connection on Iota 55 power supply

With the power poles is it necessary to buy that crimp tool for them? The connectors are reasonable but the crimp tool seams pricey for a few times of use.

Stuart Chale <schale at optonline.net> wrote: I'll agree on the RIGrunner. I have the small one and converted all of
my plugs to powerpoles. I have it so that I can easily either use my
Iota power supply to run two TP chargers or flip it over to be run from
a 12 volt battery at the field. Much better that alligator clips
attached to metal bars coming out from the Iota. I did that initially
as well.

Stuart