[NSRCA-discussion] the joy of trimming , left rudder tuck downline pulls

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Mon Mar 10 18:22:41 AKDT 2008

Ok boys, I will print off (because I would probably forget otherwise)
and take both Nat's and Bryan's suggestions with me to the field and
have at 'er :)  Since they are different ideas to fix the same problem
it will be interesting to see which one (or maybe both?) work!

I know for a fact that more incidence and nose weight remove the left
rudder KE mix.

I am gong to be in Owego, NY from Wed to next Tues though so it will
have to wait until I am back.  My wife will kill me if I go flying
tomorrow LOL :)

Chad