[NSRCA-discussion] Is the board really this quiet? Or am I having issues?

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 00:29:00 AKST 2008

Matt,
Rolls  should be centered in the vertical portion.  The entry and exit radius should be equal.  In turn around, the pilot can use to adjust the altitude (no downgrade) but the rolls should be centered in each line.  Note:  There is only one exception to the altitude change rule in Sportsman.  The altitude in the straight fly in and out should be the same so the pilot can not change the altitude just in that particular turn around.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Matthew Frederick" <mjfrederick at cox.net>

Well, hopefully I'm not having issues, but I have a question that I'm trying to get answered, and I want as much input as possible. In a stall turn with rolls in the up and down lines, should the rolls be centered from the top of the up line to the entry/exit (bottom) of the maneuver, or should they be centered on only the vertical portion of the up and down lines? Hope that's clear enough for everyone to understand the question.

Matt