[NSRCA-discussion] Is the board really this quiet? Or am I havingissues?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 08:59:33 AKST 2008

Not that I an expert on the topic, but I offer my understanding:

Rolls must be centered on their respective lines.

If the maneuver allows altitude correction (a turn around) there may be a variation between the length of the two lines and therefore the absolute roll position may not be the same on both lines.

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US