[NSRCA-discussion] FIRE SALE - out of pattern!

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Mar 5 05:48:51 AKST 2008

Just kidding - wanted to get some traffic to this email.

I'm not able to fly in the Ocala contest this weekend but will be
stopping by on Saturday for a visit.  I still have my Abbra for sale and
can bring it along if someone is interested.  I'm selling my Abbra to
finance other projects.  This is the Abbra I competed with at the JAX,
D3 Champs, and Tangerine contests.  It is truly a sensational flying
plane.  With the YS 160 and Hatori short pipe the weight was 10 lbs 4
oz.  The plane is in exceptional condition.  It has the following
equipment:

1.	Futaba 9156 on rudder
2.	Futaba 9151 on ailerons and elevator (DEPS system)
3.	Futaba 9650 on throttle
4.	20 oz Dubro with Foam clunk
5.	4 oz Dubro header tank with foam clunk
6.	MK BB hardware on flying surfaces
7.	2-Cell lion battery with regulator
8.	Futaba heavy duty switch
9.	Budd Mount with Nose ring.
10.	YS 160/header/short pipe.
11.	True turn, 18x10 prop

Pictures available upon request.  Also, I have always used a timed glow
driver so there are NO YS love taps on this belly pan :-) Price as
listed above "turn-key" plane is $2375.  If you are just interested in
the plane, shoot me an email.  Plane has no more than 60 flights on it.
Everyone that has flown it has loved the way it flies.  This is a
thorough-bred setup for sure capable of any maneuver in the books.

Thanks,

Jim W.