[NSRCA-discussion] OS 91FX or 120 AX for Focus sport

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 26 17:01:57 AKDT 2008

We (really Ryan, I just had a 120 muffler to loan him and he let me fly it)
had a set-up here with the tank mid-way back, Perry and Macs and when we
went to muffler and tank forward everything worked. I know Jerry's set-ups
have worked on other motors so I see no reason it wouldn't work on the 120.
I forgot what angle the motor was mounted, but I know someone here has that
answer <G>.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com