[NSRCA-discussion] OS 91FX or 120 AX for Focus sport

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Jun 26 11:55:57 AKDT 2008

What are you guys using for muffler/pipe on the 120AX?

What you say makes sense if you look at ALL the numbers. The 2.8hp of the .91 is at 15k rpm, while the 1.20 is 3.1hp @ 9k rpm.  The hp of the .91 will probably be much less at a pattern useable rpm, while the rated rpm of the 1.20 is very close to a useable rpm figure.

Bob R