[NSRCA-discussion] Priceless

Walter Nasse wwnasse at figment.ca
Wed Jul 16 20:02:36 AKDT 2008

BlankZN Enigma.....$2000.00

Futaba ZAP WCII Radio System.....$600.00

TP - 5300 X 2 Motor Pack....$650.00

All the begging and pleading with my wife to allow me to get this
unit.......$?????.??

Futaba BR-2000 Battery Checker....$60.00

Remembering to include a battery check and actually performing the battery
check in a preflight..........PRICELESS

I was at the field after the thundershowers had passed at about 8:30 this
evening.  The sun was low in the sky.

I put the plane together and installed the moter battery thinking I have to
hurry if I want to get a few flights in. I then attached the BR-2000 and was
shocked to see that the reciver pack was way low.

Needless to say flying ended before it began and the plan is now on the
charger.

Preflights are essential.

Cheers

Walter