[NSRCA-discussion] Priceless...or battery life

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 20:15:33 AKDT 2008

The way this email started, I thought he was selling the crate for the
prices listed.

Definitely a good idea to check the airborne pack before the first
flight of the day. Speaking of airborne packs, I am still using NiMH in
the plane.....the blasted thing keeps on going like the Eveready bunny
after 5 years of service with about the same output. NiCd never lasted
that long and we all know about LiPo. Anyone else using "old"
technology bats with similar life span?

MattK