[NSRCA-discussion] Correct Geometry on N

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Jul 8 07:23:48 AKDT 2008

Unless my geometry is wrong (and I was really good at geometry in schooll) then the only way it can be a square is if the corner radii are = 0.  It should always be a little wider than it is tall. If not, then the diagonals are not 45 degree lines.

Draw it on paper, or with CAD, and you will see.

Bob R