[NSRCA-discussion] Correct Geometry on N

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 8 06:18:10 AKDT 2008

Its definitely a square,

Basically you have two 45x45 right triangles with the right angle vertex's (the 90's) intersecting.

In that case the vertical lines are twice the length of each triangles horizontal length (when oriented as an hourglass), therefore two of them equal the height of the verticals....and a square you have!

The 45 lines end up being about 1.4 times longer than the vertical lines, if you fly the correct geometry.

Chad