[NSRCA-discussion] Axi electric set up

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jul 2 12:05:18 AKDT 2008

Maybe Dan should up the continuous current rating.  If you hadn't
reported that you were using that high a discharge rate, I wouldn't
even consider trying them and I'm probably not the only one.

BTW, how cool is "cooler than my other packs"?  Depending on the
ambient temperature, John and I  are seeing 105 - 100 degrees F at
the end of a flight.  When he was using some 5S-4000 packs earlier,
he was seeing 125 - 135 degrees F at the end of a flight.

Ron