[NSRCA-discussion] Axi electric set up

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 12:34:28 AKDT 2008

I was a bit skeptical too based on the 10C spec, however, I have  experienced
the same as Jim and Chris.  They run slightly cooler than my  other batteries
(TP and FP) and I am consistently hitting high 60s amp  load.  They also hold
voltage better under load.

Don

In a message dated 7/2/2008 12:59:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,