[NSRCA-discussion] Axi electric set up

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:48:05 AKDT 2008

Ron he has posted on the site discharge rate charts for the batteries up
over 100 amps.  We are discharging at 70+ amps with no issues.  Actually
the batteries run cooler than my other packs which tells me that we are
not pushing them too hard at all.  Dan (True RC) knows that we are
discharging them this hard and sees no problems doing so.

Chris