[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba FASST System

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sun Jan 27 07:11:42 AKST 2008

On the 14 (and I think the 12) the code is in the TX not the module, and
is I think visible to the user, but I am not sure where.

On the TM-7 (and probably TM-8) the code is in the module which is where
the problems occur as you have no way of identifying you have a default
code.  Then you re-bind your rx and now its default as well....so anyone
that has a default code can now shoot you down.

I don't believe there is a guarantee that you will reset the code by
re-booting your tx within 5 seconds...but the fact you cannot see if a
problem was caused is the reason for the precaution.  I think anyone who
has to re-bind a rx that has already been bound, should have a few ??
dancing through their head and send the system in to ensure its
operating properly.

Chad