[NSRCA-discussion] Ball bearing clevis'

wgalligan wgalligan at att.net
Thu Jan 17 09:10:26 AKST 2008

Here is something that Lance and I have done on the 6-32 rod or bold.
Go to your local Ace Hardware store and get 6/32 threaded aluminum spacers.  They come in different sizes form 1/4" to over 1"  and thread these on to the rod and tightening them up against the hard point in the control surface.  These stiffen the rod substantially and help prevent any developing weak points in the rod.  I have not had one fail to date(fingers always crossed).  And they LQQK good too.

Wayne Galligan