[NSRCA-discussion] Full Scale Airport

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 17 08:22:50 AKST 2008

During the 25+ years I have been competing here in the northwest we have
always had at least one contest held ad an active airport that has very
little traffic. We just land and when the full size aircraft clears the
runway we go back up and pick up where we left off. It happens rarely, kind
of like having a mid-air. I would much rather deal with this than not have
the contest.
Some days are diamonds and some days are stones.
Jim Hiller