[NSRCA-discussion] Li-Po and Regulators for 4C applications

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Feb 22 20:36:47 AKST 2008

Lance,
 The Sirius Lithium charger tells you how much energy has gone back into the battery as well as showing what the charge current is and also if it's in constant current or constant voltage mode. That should be enough for you to figure out if it really charged the battery or not.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com