[NSRCA-discussion] Li-Po and Regulators for 4C applications

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 16:55:49 AKST 2008

Colin,

I've been trying a similar setup. 1200maH 2S lipo with a Radio South 5.1v reg in my glow plane.  It's been performing fine so far but my charger is not a fancy one that tells me how much is put back in after a day flying.  I don't fly electric but still would like to use a charger that is not just a blinky light.  These got me in trouble with NiCds and I learned my lesson there.  Sadly, for this experiment all I have is the Great Planes blinky light charger that I use for my foamies.  Any recommendations?
--Lance