[NSRCA-discussion] YS 1.20 and YS 1.40 measurements: from thefirewall forward...

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sat Feb 16 16:56:30 AKST 2008

The dimensions will vary depending on the Hyde Mount used and the generation of Hyde Mount used. One built 2-3 years ago will be different than one built today....There is no number for this that will be exact...

The AR mounts tend to generally be thicker isolators than the ARA mounts. And so on.....there are big variables that could differ more than 1/2-3/4" depending on what mount is being used.

The 120 and 140 are the same dimensions for mounting purposes For these dims go to

www.yspartsandservice.com

Pick the 140Sport and you'll get the manual....for that matter you could use the 160DZ or 170DZ too they are the same basic dimensions also.

Troy Newman