[NSRCA-discussion] YS 1.20 and YS 1.40 measurements: from the firewall forward...

John Marien jrm at ne-aero.com
Sat Feb 16 15:45:11 AKST 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for a couple of measurements for some drawings I'm doing.  Can
anyone send me the following measurements?

1.	Using a Hyde Mount and a YS 140 (specify which model) the distance
from the firewall side of the Hyde mount to the back of the spinner?

2.	Using a Hyde Mount and a YS 120 (specify which model) the distance
from the firewall side of the Hyde mount to the back of the spinner?

Thanks in advance.

John