[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Pattern Airplanes for Sale

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:59:49 AKST 2008

1. Temptation--converted from glow, R-W-B, HackerC50XL14, Hacker Acro controller, JR-rudder and Futaba digitals. (9)
2. Impact--painted-in-mold, W-O-R-P-Y, Hacker C50XL14, Hacker Acro Controller, all Futaba digitals.  Very little time. (7.5-story)
3. Brio, AXI 5330 F3A, CC HV85, W-B-R, JR digitals (8)
4.  OMS (pencil fuse) R-B-W, Hacker 60S20 (I think) CC HV85, JR servos.(8.5)

I was planning on taking these to KCRC's S & S on the 17th--but I thought I would throw them out there to you guys in case someone needed something NOW.  With or without equipment.

I'm selling because I bought (well, OVER-bought) some other stuff and at least a couple have to go...

Email me off list for more info. cell is 816-225-3801

Richard

White-Orange-Red-Purple-Yellow    yeah, it looked funny when I wrote it....!