[NSRCA-discussion] Need help with some questions...

jshulman at cfl.rr.com jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 23:34:52 AKST 2008

Hi All,

I'm not in front of my computer at the moment, but have a few questions I need answers to if you can help:

-Length from thrust washer to end of Hatori short pipe for YS-14/6/70 and YS-110?
-To stinger?
-Diameter of Hatori?
-Is it 6 3/8" or 6 5/8" from thrust washer to back of Hyde/Budd mounts?
-Width of Hatori mounting points (widest)?
-'Thrust washer' to X-mount distance on your favorite big outrunner (Axi, DualSky, Hacker...)?
-What diameter pipe is used on a 140+ 2-stroke and what is the distance from thrust washer to end of pipe?

How many of you would mind a paint/covering joint on a wood plane with a composite nose glued on?

Thank you for the help. Might not be the last time I have a few questions for you...lol?

Happy New Year,
Jason