[NSRCA-discussion] RC REPORT

Bryan Kennedy kennedybryan at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 19 14:38:53 AKST 2008

Tony

Thanks for the info. I hate to hear this. I started flying in
Huntsville, AL in 1974 and have known Gordon for many years. I remember
doing a build article for the magazine in the early days. Gordon, I
would love to have a copy of that issue if you recall when that was?
I agree this was a very good magazine and sorry to hear it will no
longer be available.  All the Best to you Gordon and Mina.

Kind Regards

Bryan Kennedy
AMA L1744
NSRCA 1744