[NSRCA-discussion] RC REPORT

billglaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 24 06:51:46 AKST 2008

I was thinking about this and I remember when Gordon wouldn't accept advertising at all.  He stated that it would interfere with the objectivity that he was trying to project, if he was criticizing the very products that were being advertised in the magazine.  And, further, of course, the advertisers wouldn't like it either.
Hated to see it; I had done some kit reviews for Gordon over the years; nice person, and, one always hates to see a small business, (or a big one, for that matter) fail.
Bill G