[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 12 14:08:11 AKST 2008

Jeremy,

I don't see the direction?  Location is Southhaven, MS  ??
How many rounds flying?
How many classes?? F3P-A & F3P-AM ??

I just don't want to travel far away to fly only once.
Wichita event has only one flying, but I was told that one round is flying the schedule for three times.  Only found it out yesterday.
Only reason to bank the wing was to see one can actually control the plane during the turn.  Rudder turns on flat-foamy seems  too easy?

Vince,

Have you find a place to fly yet?

Ihncheol