[NSRCA-discussion] Source for small extension springs

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 06:36:04 AKDT 2008

I would like to play around with the stick tension on my transmitter. The stock springs are too soft, even when adjusted to maximum tension. I tried a set of Radio South springs, but they are slightly too long for my Stylus and the rate varies quite a bit from the center to the extremes.  I am reluctant to shorten the spring by cutting off a few coils and re-bending the loop for fear of fatiguing the metal and suffer a failure in flight.

Does anyone know of a source for these small springs?  Thanks.

 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com