[NSRCA-discussion] Painting question...

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 05:56:22 AKDT 2008

http://www.paintscratch.com/

Chris

--- On Mon, 8/18/08, Emory Schroeter <schroetere at bellsouth.net> wrote:

From: Emory Schroeter <schroetere at bellsouth.net>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Painting question...
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 6:32 AM

Hey Guys,

Is there any kind of paint pen that I can use that would be compatible
with a base coat/ clear coat paint system? I am using PPG shop line
paint (I think that's what used to be Omni). I am painting an old
motorcycle and have some graphics on the top of the tank that I don't
think I want to try my pen striping brush. So, I was hoping there
would be some pen that I could use that wouldn't turn into a blurry
line once the solvent in the clear coat hits it.

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter.