[NSRCA-discussion] Painting question...

Emory Schroeter schroetere at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 18 05:32:52 AKDT 2008

Hey Guys,

Is there any kind of paint pen that I can use that would be compatible
with a base coat/ clear coat paint system? I am using PPG shop line
paint (I think that's what used to be Omni). I am painting an old
motorcycle and have some graphics on the top of the tank that I don't
think I want to try my pen striping brush. So, I was hoping there
would be some pen that I could use that wouldn't turn into a blurry
line once the solvent in the clear coat hits it.

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter.