[NSRCA-discussion] DO NOT POST THIS -- HELP !!

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Aug 14 09:11:09 AKDT 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:46:33 -0500
<rsbxon at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> I have been trying unsubscribe on the above email address
> rsbxon at peoplepc.com and have been totally unsuccessful.   I do not
> know what the  password is and cannot unsubscribe via the NSRCA
> website.

I'm sorry that you're having a hard time with the system Ron.  As I
mentioned in my private e-mail to you last night, rsbxon at peoplepc.com is
not subscribed to the list.  You're allowed to post from the
peoplepc.com address without being subscribed because at some point in
the past you tried to post to the list using that address, it wound up
in my admin approval bucket and I specifically allowed the peoplepc.com
address to post without being a member to make things easier in case you
posted from the wrong account in the future.

Based on the peoplepc address, my best guess is that the subscribed
account you are trying to remove is actually rsbxon at ev1.net.  I asked
in the e-mail last night if that was the proper account, but at this
point I've just unsubscribed it.  In searching the other NSRCA lists,
the only other subscription I can attribute to you is
ronbarr at suddenlink.net being subscribed to the nsrca-discussion list.
I'll be glad to remove that one as well if you wish.

> I have sent several messages to Tom simes and all have been returned.
> I would appreciate some help some help??

My apologies, right after I sent the private e-mail to you asking if
rsbxon at ev1.net should be unsubscribed, I took my personal (non-NSRCA)
e-mail server down to work on upgrading the RAID and it was down for the
evening.  As a result, anyone trying to e-mail me may have gotten a
"could not deliver for XX hours, will keep trying" type message from
their ISP's mail system (depending on settings).

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com