[NSRCA-discussion] DO NOT POST THIS -- HELP !!

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Aug 13 18:09:13 AKDT 2008

rsbxon at peoplepc.com wrote:

> HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I have been trying unsubscribe on the above email address
> rsbxon at peoplepc.com <mailto:rsbxon at peoplepc.com> and have been totally
> unsuccessful.   I do not know what the  password is and cannot
> unsubscribe via the NSRCA website.

Mailman sends you your password each month.

I've gone to this page:

and entered your e-mail address below this prompt: "To unsubscribe from
NSRCA-discussion, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options
enter your subscription email address:"

On the next page, I asked for removal of the e-mail address.

I also asked for a reminder of the password to be sent to the
address.

> I have sent several messages to Tom Simes and all have been returned.  I
> would appreciate some help some help??

Tom may be on vacation.

There may be some mixup in the nsrca.org domain mailing
address tables (it has happened before).

I'm copying this to both the discussion list and to <ronbarr at suddenlink.net>.
Your cry for help went to the whole list and I figure some people
may want to see the answer and make a mental note of it for
their future reference.

Why did your post go to the list despite the subject line?  Because
no one is moderating the list on a post-by-post basis.  Tom will
occasionally ask that a topic be dropped or that people cease
engaging in contests of manhood and honor.  Such interventions
are very, very rare.

					Marty