[NSRCA-discussion] DO NOT POST THIS -- HELP !!

rsbxon at peoplepc.com rsbxon at peoplepc.com
Wed Aug 13 15:46:26 AKDT 2008

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent several messages to Tom simes and all have been returned.  I would appreciate some help some help??

Please send response to ronbarr at suddenlink.net

The following is an example of the unsuccessful attempt to use the guidance and links from the webmaster:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <mailman-request at lists.nsrca.org>
    Reason:    5.1.1 <mailman-request at lists.nsrca.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table

    Recipient: <mailman-owner at lists.nsrca.org>