[NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposal

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 08:33:58 AKDT 2008

Being a fair weather flier living in snow country with multiple physical and
questionable mental disorders I certainly could use some help. Sounds like a
refined handicap system could result in everyone getting 1000 normalized
points leaving only judging discrepancies to separate contestants.
Interesting. If we just use performance projection based on historical
averages we could just award the placement trophies without having to judge.
Is it Bud time yet.
Jim Hiller