[NSRCA-discussion] Pro Driver

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Thu Apr 24 19:10:05 AKDT 2008

Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Pro DriverMark,

Thanks for the advice.  I always have a helper, so that should not be a problem.  Mine is the OLD orange Pro Driver.  The one with the on/off slider switch.  I have had it for a VERY long time.  Still works great.  It does not even have the auto off feature.  I would not want to try to live without it.

Paul