[NSRCA-discussion] Pro Driver

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Thu Apr 24 19:27:17 AKDT 2008

I have the same old Pro Driver with the Slide switch. I actually had the
other one with the button as well but sold it. I found it easier to have
Lisa turn the switch on after turning the prop and haven't had any problems.
The concern with the button, if I recall correctly, is that it took time to
turn off once you hit the button. With the switch there was no delay if the
YS failed to start first try, especially for the first start of the day.

  _____