[NSRCA-discussion] Pro Driver

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Apr 24 18:56:26 AKDT 2008

It¹s not the perfect solution, but I¹ve been using an older (Orange)
prodriver for years (obviously) with the YS¹s including the DZ¹s...all you
need to do is start spinning the prop with your starter prior to hitting the
button on the glow driver.  You¹ll get the same soft start that you¹ll get
with the delay.   With a helper it¹s very easy, but even alone I haven¹t had
a problem (Knock on wood)

-Mark