[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo Sacks

Walter Nasse wwnasse at figment.ca
Thu Apr 10 16:08:12 AKDT 2008

Thanks for all the input everyone.  I have purchased the TP1010 with the 210
Balancer and have researched the crap out of the setup that I have.  I agree
that proper procedures are important as with the use of any type of
equipment.  The lipo Sack was something I saw at the local hobby store.
This got me thinking about the the whole safety issue again.  I am new to
all this LIPO stuff and find the technology very exciting and I thank people
like Chad for their experience and being pioneers.  This makes the learning
curve for people like me easier to take.

Thanks again,
Walter