[NSRCA-discussion] Question about Hyde ARIA Mount for YS110

Claude Weimer cweimer at tconl.com
Mon Sep 17 19:58:24 AKDT 2007

If you have a Hyde mount and don't know the part number then you probably
didn't buy it from Central Hobbies. Instead of blaming Central you need to
call Merle. If no one on the list has his number I can dig it up, I have it
somewhere. It has been my experience that Central and Merle Hyde have always
been helpful.

Claude

  _____