[NSRCA-discussion] air inlets and scoops

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Sat Sep 15 20:03:52 AKDT 2007

Hello all,

Thanks to those of you who helped with my question.  I have a couple ideas not but was wondering if anyone has more pics of planes using scoops or air inlets on the top of the fuselage.  I saw a pic on Aeroslave's site but am looking for a few more pics.  I will leave my ugly makeshift, hotel room cure on for tomorrow so I can fly but need to get a permanant scoop on it before I leave next Friday for a contest.  Thanks in advance.

Paul LaChance