[NSRCA-discussion] air inlets and scoops

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 16 08:23:06 AKDT 2007

Paul

I'll attach a couple picture I found in my picture archives. These are from a glow powered PTX Vector that Peter Thanhouser (sp?) (Calgary) had designed many years ago. The scoops came in a package of 3 and I may still be able to access some (not 100% sure).

You cut out the shape (with template provided) and then glue the insert into position. Very neat and functional. They are actually called a NACA Duct/Scoop although designed by Nasa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NACA_duct

This probably won't help you by Friday but worth a look at anyway

Dave