[NSRCA-discussion] header help

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Sep 5 03:50:07 AKDT 2007

Gary - what are you using now?  Years ago Lamar was selling the CD
header which was pretty much bullet proof, and as of late I've been
using the Hatori rigid headers Central is selling.

Thanks,
Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.