[NSRCA-discussion] Argentina 2007

Zapata, Lisandro Arturo Lisandro.Zapata at rsandh.com
Wed Oct 31 05:36:21 AKDT 2007

OK, its my time to shine !!!  (I am from south America)

spin = barrena
stall turn = vuelta en pérdida
split S = "split" ESE
take off = despegue
landing = aterrizaje
barrel roll = rollo de tonel
hour glass = reloj de arena

Kick butt = darle palo, apalear (that's too nice) in Spain probably they would say  "dele por el culo" not very nice.

Knowing how Argentineans are, they won't be very happy seeing Quique flying for another flag, the pressure over him will be enormous.

Arturo