[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - Focus I w/ Hyde Mount for YS140

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sat Oct 27 09:19:45 AKDT 2007

It's time for me to move into another plane. I have flown this plane since
2003 in Sportsman and Intermediate.

There is a picture of it at www.diamondrc.com <http://www.diamondrc.com/>

If you would like additional pics, let me know.

Air Frame Only w/ Hyde Mount - $250.00

- Without the Hyde Mount - $200.00

- Set up with a YS140DZ (Not included)

Airframe w/ 4 Futaba Digital Servo's installed add $150.00

-          Servo's for A/E/R, also includes Throttle servo (not digital)

Driving isn't a problem for me. We are willing to drive ~3 hours any
direction.

I will not ship the plane. My guarantee is, "If you don't like the plane
when you see it, no obligation to take it."

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 3083

Santa Claus, IN 47579