[NSRCA-discussion] Problem JR10 X Battery Cassette

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 03:59:56 AKDT 2007

Thanks to all that responded.  Yes, the problem was that piece which is a fuse (is not a diode as someone suggested).  It is 2-3 amp fuse base on the responds I got.  The quick solution is just to bypass the fuse.  I know, that eliminates the protection but our chargers already have the protection so should not be a problem.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Orland Mckee <o.kee at sbcglobal.net>
Hi Vincent

     Its a  3 amp fuse

    Orland

Ihncheol Park <pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Vince,

I think I got the fuse from RadioShack.  If you bring the blown one, they can tell you which one.
I may have some somewhere.  If you can not find one, let me know.  I believe the fuse is about 1/2" long and a little less than 1/4" diameter.

Ihncheol