[NSRCA-discussion] Cross Wind Components

Ron Lockhart ronlock at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 04:47:41 AKDT 2007

I agree with John K's comments.
Years ago received a briefing from a NASA test pilot that ran a light
aircraft study
of spin capability.  He also made the point that when you exceed the number
of spin
turns you have become a test pilot.  Also noted that in his spin testing he
had found
a number of planes that acted no different after exceeding the certified
number, and
also a number that got real nasty.  He also noted if CG is out of limits,
your a test pilot.

Later Ron Lockhart