[NSRCA-discussion] Take a look at this...

Steven Maxwell patternrules at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 08:06:59 AKDT 2007

 And this was flown with Tipo's, Pheonix 8's, EU1A's, 60 size turning 13-16,000 rpm on Mk 11 X 7-7 1/2  props flying 120 + mph. as you look back no wonder many of us thought it  was not right or maybe I should say planes wasn't matched to pattern, and really if you look it wasn't till maybe 2000 when the planes started really being matched to the schedule, flying at 85 mph with plenty of power.
   Steve Maxwell

John Konneker <jlkonn at hotmail.com> wrote:
  http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6465448/anchors_6468557/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#6468557
The gentleman from Ireland lists the first FAI Turnaround schedule from 1984
and the last "pre-turnaround" FAI schedule.
In 1984 I flew both AMA Advanced and the new FAI.
I really don't see how I ever got thru it...probably Earl, Nat and Ron
remember I hardly ever did!